Thursday, July 05, 2007

A precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics! ;-)

I was blessed to have a glimpse of the Majestic Suzuki SX4 today morning. Man! What a Car. I enjoy admiring the Cars. It’s kind of a hobby for me to watch the cars while driving.
SX4 is a joint manufacture of Suzuki and Fiat. Speaking about Fiat reminds me of Fiat Uno. Long since I saw any of that make on roads. It was a pretty decent model, a diesel make with good fuel efficiency. I also saw Chevrolet Spark today near my office. It looks okay but not that great.

Other models that I feel are good are Hyundai Santro, the Xing version looks only okay types compared to the original Santro. Honda City looks far better than Honda Civic. I was crazy about Maruti Swift sometime back, but now-a-days it doesn’t attract me that much. Ford Ikon is also a very nice and decent model.

One awful looking car is Hyundai Sonata. I simply hate to see that vehicle and some how feel it occupies major part of the road and obstructs others.

My dream cars on list are Citroen (a French make aircraft running in the name of Car!), Chevrolet (My brother owns one :-) ) and Skoda Octavia. I feel Octavia is far better than Skoda Superb. The other favorite makes are Audi and Lexus. To travel in Benz was kind of a dream, but lost the thrill when I did travel in a Benz Taxi! A luxury car in India is just an ordinary taxi in abroad.

A dream yet to come true is to go on a long drive in any of these cars above on a rainy afternoon with pleasant music on the player :-) Hope it comes true soon ;-)

10 comments:

Labakku Das said...

Girls and cars - surprising ! :P
Nee Octavia vangarche ennakum oru periya ride kudu

Harish said...

Dont gimme a ride...buy me one :-P

Serendipity said...

Dreams come true :)

nandoo said...

small carla swift is always de bessttttu :-)

maams..you must also try a bmw...porsche...ferrari...dalmier chyrsler..audi...jaguar...

Sat said...

the honda city in it's new look looks a tad bit smashed up...liked the old one better!...swift has become too common...
SX4 apparently falls short of honda city....

My pick is aveo...looks god awful...but who cares!...sure is one heck of a drive

Raz said...

Sx4 la nan ride tharen :) santro is a stupid car but wht to do, athu than vachi iruken :D My dream is to get a benz convertible S class red and a MayBach :) mmmmm :)

btw, swift is a stupid car, that too red swift waste!

swas said...

Me too feels swift is oddly shaped, but the controls are good I heard!

Maybach is definitely a dream! Sigh! Oru kodi! :D

Josh said...

AMEN! let tht happen soon [:)]

MaySan said...

Sri, last para...you alone riding, or with someone? ;)

Zeppelin said...

nee car paithiyama!! surprising!

any way my favourite car anyday, in india would have to be maruti 800/zen.. THE EASISEST to drive around in the city and outside. small cars rock machi! Oh! the things I've done driving around in my dad's maruti... siiiiiiggghh... love the extra synchro-mesh gear box that they introduced around the late nineties.. one finger touching..gear faaaling ma.. chchchchhch... hmmmmmmmmm.. :)