Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl :-(

The month that went by was the most hectic and tiresome time I had ever had or may be rather felt. Folks might laugh if I say “I am Busy” and “I am at Office”. Yes! My previous job was like a mother’s womb comfort place. I did have lots of work, but then never ever had even once in two long years ever felt a little pinch of pressure or the tiredness of working. Folks who know me personally can definitely vouch for the way my office used to be. I could rather say that I didn’t miss my college days as my first work place was more of a college kind. The floor always used to be filled with fun. There was never a day without we guys partying around. Some occasion or the other would be there and the place used to be all decorated and full of colors!

Well I don’t mean to complain about my present job, but yeah apart from the work profile of mine nothing else is really “Interesting” in this place. No attachment with people, no friends, not a soul to really care for. We were a family at the former. Miss my friends and the environment badly. Now what is that is making me crib? Yeah, I started realizing that I have lost touch with my friends. I become pre-occupied with my work and by the time I get back home, I feel like a beaten dog ready to hit the sack. I hardly find time even to speak with my relatives and friends. Worst thing :-( I even forgot to wish my friend’s wife on her Birthday that was on June 28th. Please forgive me Imsa. Belated Birthday wishes to you!

Makkale, I know not many would really be bothered or worried if I am alive or dead, not be bothered to call me or mail me and I doubt even if you had noticed me missing for quite sometime now. But for the rest of the souls who really care for me. Here I am - really busy with hectic work (I know u evil morons! Now don’t tell me please at least work for once now :-P). I would get back to haunt you all as soon as I find some time!!!
Till then take good care of your selves and be a good boy / good girl!

8 comments:

Raz said...

ofcourse we miss u gal >:D< , but the thing is i talk to to u often! :)

Serendipity said...

miss ya da:) hope worky becomes a lil less

Zeppelin said...

like like same same... work-o-worku.. however, fortunately still got a couple friendly souls left at work with whom I can share silly jokes and be myself... :)

good luck with this "phase".. it'll pass.. take it easy...

cheers!

Ram said...

hayyaa jolly! :P

popsie said...

I second wot zeppelin says: This too will pass!!!

Krishna said...

ayyo pavam sri :P

Badri said...

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. come back soon with those haunting posts!

Naren said...

we are awaiting those dreadful posts :p

Funny, I'm also supposed to be "busy"; at least, got a few friends here!