Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blissful moments

"Kuzhandaiyena meendum maarum aasai elorkum irukiradhe, siruga sila nodigal vaazhndhuviten en ullam solgiradhe" anda sila nodigal.:-)

A pleasant rainy Wednesday evening, driving along in the drizzle and get drenched properly in spite of having raincoat in hand.
Go home fully drenched, make amma yell at me and eat hot rava dosa while she dries my hair with a towel scolding that I purposefully got drenched
Apply marudhani in both the hands at the same time and struggle when its itching and pester amma to help even to take a leak.
Happily relax in the sofa while amma ootifies saadam, scolding that I should have finished eating before applying marudhani :-)
Take amma to Brilliants and get her Nei podi dosai and kulfi and on the way back notice that the kilometer reading in the beloved is more than 10,000.
Best way of spending a weekend by sleeping the whole Sunday listening to favorite songs.

On a whole the best week I had ever had :-)

11 comments:

popsie said...

he he he, romba nalla iruku indha sila nodigal. Nostalgiava?

Serendipity said...

:) nice way to spend :D This rain makes me feel a lil elfish too :D Wanna go for a walk and get reeely reely drenched

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

wow :) made me rewind my life to 5 yrs.
amma samayal, amma thittu that care and affection. i miss all that now being in US :(

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

sila nodigal sandhosham pala nodigal ninaivil irukkum !
Heidi enna marudhani ellam :) anything special?
_K mami

Heidi Kris said...

Farini & Popsie - Danke ;)
Kittu Mama & Mami - hehe ;)

Ram said...

On a whole the best week I had ever had

why do i get the feeling that the actual reason for this has not been mentioned in the post? :P

Labakku Das said...

I second Ram :P

MaySan said...

I did something similar to this...I mean the getting drenched in the rain part and landed up with fever :P If I had applied marudhaani...I could have bunked opice today also :D

Nice nostalgic post!

HaRi pRaSaD said...

Nei podi dosai near Brilliants?!!!!
Hey I have been there once..that thalu vandi kadai na?? Nice dosais! That day I saw a gang of girls eating nearby. In fact it was the first time I was seeing girls eating in a roadside shop! Hope it was not u and ur friends!

Harish said...

Lucky U :-)

nandoo said...

i simply cant understand what is so special about maruthani...:P

somberi maai..vutla nalla paduthu thoongitu... simply best weekendnu kathai vudraa :PP