Monday, June 20, 2005

"Know Me"

Ah Tagged by Ram! Am yet to post the TFM one for which i had been tagged by Ramm, but found this one simple, so finishing off this now.

Here goes ...

Three Names I go by:
Sri - by my orkut friends
Nidhi - few of my school friends call me so (though i hate to be called like that)
Babil - my anna calls me like that :">

Three screen names:
Heidi
Srinidhi
Mythreyee

Three physical things I like about myself:
my lips
my eyebrows and eyes (i have brown eyes)
my Hair

Three physical things I dont like about myself:
my nose
my overweight
my height (i wish i cud have grown a bit taller)

Three parts of my heritage:
Ranipet - a heaven on earth
Manargudi - En amma sondha oor
Thirupathi - En appa sondha oor

Three things that scare me:
CA exams
Losing some special near and dear ones :-s
Fight with friends

Three things I want in a relationship:
A guy who values relationship and emotions more than money. People should be given improtance and not money.
A guy who can accept adopting a child. :)Wish i can do some magic in a child's life and make it happy.
A guy who is willing to live in a joint family. Will so many friends and relatives
making the house lively and heaven.
This one too is very important for me(so i make it four things) He must have atleast some interest in music!!

Three statements which are not all true or all false:
I look beautiful
Iam a senti person
I believe in fate

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
Good hairstyle. (rather the texture of the hair) :P Konjam jaasthi NTPK
Long fingers.(Guys vasichufying mirudangam will have beautiful ones)
Height. (hehe he should be atleast 6 feet tall)

Three things I want to do badly right now:
Complete my CA and do my Masters
Resume my dance and veena class
Reduce my weight :( pretty tough task

Three places I want to go on a vacation:
Australia (somehow always wanted to visit that place)
Tour India
Chirapunji

Three kids names i like:
Surya
Sriram :P ;)
Adithya

Three things to do before I die:
Make a magic in a childs life and give it a reason for living.
Read few classic novels. (read a book is the last thing i would ever do)
Go for a very very long drive with someone special :) :D

Three essentials in my day to day:
Prayers
Music
Mobile and Internet :)

Three things I am wearing right now:
my specs.
my ear-rings.
my ring (i have been wearing this yaani mudi modaram right from my 8th standard)

Three people who have been tagged by me now are:
Rajesh tech , Rajiv, Savi

6 comments:

Heidi Kris said...

Ramm, thanks :D i had to jus ccp some of ur statements ;) :D and so i used ur format :)!!

Jammy said...

It's not all true that u r a senti person? :))
I thought Sivaram is one of your favourite names. Or is that Sriram? :P

Akshay said...

well thanks for letting us knw u more :D

Sriram by the way is not child's name :P

Heidi Kris said...

Manoj - Heidi cos i luv to be like her. I somehow want to lead a life like heidi.:)

Jammy - Not all senti ram. Im a scorpio Ram, that describes my character :)

Aks - Sriram was a child few years ago :|

Ram - I was tagged by jammy. If you visit their blogs, you can see more like this.

Pilot - Thanks :)

Ram said...

good to know more about u, Sri...

Heidi Kris said...

:| rajiv

:) Ram