Monday, June 27, 2005

Atlast the TFM tag!!

Atlast squeezed some time to write this blog... Ramm had tagged me couple of weeks back!

Number of albums I own:

Have quite a lot of albums in cassette form. Though not much of latest ones. Iam planning to make a collection of all those in CD form in recent future. Few I have in my comp in MP3 format.

First Album that I bought:

The first album i bought was Rangeela. Me and my brother made some good savings to purchase this one. We were crazy will all the songs in that film.

Last Album I bought(not including downloaded stuff):

The latest album i bought was Kaadhal. I purchased it on the second day of the release of the cassette. I was carried away by the humming that I immediately purchased the album.

Currently listening to:

Ena solli enai solla, Kaadhal enai kaiyal thala from Thenali

Albums that I'd want to take with me if marooned on a deserted island(20 albums):

Aalavandhan
Agni Nakshatram
Anniyan
Bombay
Hey! Nee Romba Azhaga irruke
Kaadhal
Kakka Kakka
Kandukonden Kandukonden
Kannathil Muthamittal
Kezhaku Semayile
Lesa Lesa
Neruku Ner
Ratchagan
Roja
Rythm
Singara velan
Tajmahal
Thenali
Thiruda Thiruda
Uyire

Favourite singers:

Male: SPB,K.J.Yesudas, Srinivas and recently Ramesh Vinayagam. At times Hariharan.

Female: Harini, Chitra

Duets: Srinivas-Chitra, Srinivas - Sujatha

Songs that you are most likely to hear me sing or hum:

Usually I hum the song i heared recently and keep humming it till i find someother nice song. I used to sing decenlty, but my throat is in a very bad condition for past few years. :((
I like the songs that are bit high pitched and melodious.

Few of the recent songs i have been singing are :

Iyengar veetu azhage - Anniyan
Vizhigalin Aruginil - Azhagiya Theeyae
Thoodu selvadu yar - Singara Velan
Sonnalum Ketidadhu Kanni manasu - Khadal Virus
Pani vizhum malarvanam-Ninaivellam Nithya
Yena satham inda neram - Punagai Mannan
Nee oru kaathal sangeetham - Nayagan
Endhan nenjil nengada thendral - Kalaigan
Partha Vizhigal - Guna


Favorite Lyrics:(10 songs, but i like few more)

Few lines catch my concentration a lot. I keep humming those lines alone for days together.

Nee muthu paadal pandhal kezhai malai kolvaya - Iyengar veetu -Anniyan

Ketkada osaigal, idhazh thandada .. irudayame thudikaradha - Vizhigalin Aruginil -Azhagiya theye

Sonnalum kedidhadu kanni manasu - Kadhal virus.

Nalam vazha ennalum - Marubadiyum

Poo ve sempuve - forgot the film name.

Thoda thoda malarandhadu enna - Indra

Konja naal poru thalaiva - Aasai - I keep repeating these lines :
Vathikuchi illamale kaadal theya pathavepai... :)

Ena satham inda neram - Punnagai mannan

Thamarai puvukum thanikum - Again forgot film name.

Medu medhuvai ena izhandhene.. - dont know the film name.

Pirivellam pirivalla nanba - :-s dont know the film name.

Edho edho ondru idhayathil - Enaku 20 unaku 18

Sangetha swarnagal edho - Azhagan

I tag:
Smriti,
Vijay and Prasan

#:-s oru vazhiya i have finished!! There are plenty of other songs i like . Sorry for the delay ram :)

NOTE : This post was written when my eyes were literally drooping. So paadhi thukatula i didnt know what i was typing. Ppl pls forgive for any errors. ^:)^

5 comments:

Jammy said...

20 albumns kanakku varalainnu "Kannathil Muthamittal"-la 2 times ezhuthinaayaa? :P

Heidi Kris said...

:-s ram i wrote it in thuka kalakam. Was thinking something and wrote something else.

Heidi Kris said...

hehe wacko, actually this one was a very very long pending one. I somehow made up my mind to finish it off today. I wrote this one at early morning 4.

It usually happens that i want to write something, but my thinking speed and typing or writing speed dont match properly that i tend to swallow words when i write or write something absurd while am thinking something else. :-s

Ram said...

Sri- good list!

Rangeela va yeppo TFM la saethaanga? :O and K7 blog lendhu apdiyae Deva maadhiri copy adichuttu "Hello Mr. Yedhirkatchi" patthi :P...and!!!! Srinivas-Chitra enna di duet paadi irukaanga???

Heidi Kris said...

Heidi Kris said...
Ram :-s yeah K7 blog lendhu the format copy paste panni edit paniten. Forgot to delete the unwanted things.

btw Rangeela tamizh la kuda vandhudu :-s but na vanginadhu enamo Hindi la dhan :-s .. adan sonnen la half thukathula ezhudirkenu... ^:)^

And Srinivas Chitra - yenge enadu kavidai from Kandu konden kandu konden, one from 20-18.
but enkau romba pidichadu one in Jaya tv at 6.00pm poduvan - Tamizh nadu pathi.

Ram to be truthful, it was ccp of the previous line da, i changed Srinivas and forgot to change Chitra- it was supposed to be changed to Sujatha. And i did some google work to find out songs sung by Chitra and Srinivas ;) :P!!

Ellam oru mabbu la ezhudina madiri irundadhu. I wrote it because i had a deadline for writing it and i was actually exceeding the time. :-s but dint know so much errors would be noticed.
jammy too found something.