Monday, June 13, 2005

Hip hop and skip\:D/ - Part I

Yet another wonderful weekend. After a very hectic week of working, the fun that I had during the weekend has recharged me fully.

Half of Saturday went off taking rest. :D I had slept for 10 hours continuously after one month. Evening went to shopping with few of my friends. The best part of the day was to meet a very sweet friend of mine. Shy! She is a sweet gal. As sweet as her voice. Shy is a really shy girl :P :D!

I enjoyed to my fullest on Sunday. We (Myself, Ambs, Smri, Lav, Parth, Rag, Deeps, Badree and Vejay) went for a long drive up to Thiruvanmiyur ":|". [Rest to be continued in part II]

And the day came to an end with a wonderful dinner hosted by Vijay at Hotel Sangeetha in Bazulla Road. Ashwin, Sudhar and Srini joined us for dinner. :)!

7 comments:

Ram said...

Thiruvanmiyur ku yen ":|"?
:-?

Heidi Kris said...

That and all like that only :|

Jammy said...

enjoy maadi

Heidi Kris said...

Thanks jammy :D

Rajiv = 8-}

Vetty Max said...

Sri...Bangalore meet a detailed a explain pannittu....intha meet ivvalo thaana? Romba velai irukku pola?

Heidi Kris said...

yes K7 :( work is getting hectic day by day...! Will surely write a detailed one in part II :D

arethusa said...

Sri...it was gr8 meeting u too... :)