Thursday, June 09, 2005

"Alai kadalaai irrunda manam, thuli thuliyay sidariyadhe"

It was by a chance that I heard this song – Nenjamella, from the film Azhgiya Theeyae. It was composed and sung by Ramesh Vinayagam.

I don’t know why I am carried away by this song, but it really has some magnetism in it. Guess the tune and the voice of Ramesh. He has done an excellent job!!
I have really fallen for his voice and this song.
Somehow I was attracted by this line very much "Alai kadalaai irrunda manam, thuli thuliyay sidariyadhe"!

This one song made me handle all my tension at office very very coolly. When the pressure mounts up and my manager tries to become bossier, my temper would shoot up and I would become more wild and irritated. But yesterday, I didn’t know how this song made a magic that all my tension and irritation vanished when I heard to this one. I enjoyed hearing this song for the 183rd time jus five minutes ago!! (Absolutely no exaggerations made!)

Try listening to this song once. You too will start loving it :)

You can listen to it from here - Nenjamellam

9 comments:

Jammy said...

No exaggerations? That means u actually counted the number of times you heard the song?

Heidi Kris said...

No jammy, i dint count it like that... i had been listening to that song for almost 16 hours continuously...from 3.30pm last evening to 8.00am. And the song duration is 5.21 minutes!

Divine Thoughts said...

yup..i too have heard the song. though i have heard tht sometime back, really didnt hear the lyrics. This is the time got to hear the lyrics. Good one.

(Abt me: Hari, working in TCS, now in USA. came across ur profile in orkut from Raj kumar's scrap book. Raj is my college mate)

Akshay said...

Hey Sri

Very beautiful song i heard it too actually more than once. :)

Prasanna said...

183 laam too much..in fact, it was too much even for the mighty westindians :P

but it is a good song..:D

Heidi Kris said...

@Prasan,Rajiv, Aks and hari .. :)

@ Manoj, I wont get irritated coz i started luving it. :)

coffebreak said...

irritating? try painful!!! she made me listen to it at her house 13 times! so bad she forgot the way to her friends house as she was humming the song on the way... this is how one oor sutthifies!

Ram said...

pretty good song Sri...kaetrukkaen munnaadiyae...but "nenjamella" nu enga varudhu paattu la? y's it named so, i mean?

imho, the lyrics are pretty ordinary, though.

Anonymous said...

:-S