Monday, July 04, 2005

Neruku ner :D ;) - 09.06.05

It was wonderful that I got a chance to attend one of my dearest friend ambica's wedding, I met her for the first time at her home only a few weeds back. We were friends only thru the virtual world – orkut. But surprisingly we never felt like strangers when we met. It was as if we had been known to each other for years now. But she is one of my closest friends I now have.

I met ambs on the 9th June at her place. It was a memorable afternoon. There were few other friends who had gathered there before me. The attendance was – Lavan, Smriti, Parth, Viju, Rags, and me. I was bit late coz I returned home late after night shift at work and had to catch up with little sleep. Also that Lav had to buy an application for her brother, so we got bit delayed. We reached ambs place at 11.45am.

It was great to meet ambs in person. I was really happy and we shared few very nice moments together. Real fun started when we started pulling lavs legs. Poor lavan, she was the prey for us that day :P ;)

Then Ambics parents came and we had an intro session. Ambs gave us nice biscuits and juice to eat. The mango milkshake at their home was delicious and really excellent. I had two glasses :D

After that we made a plan for a long trip to thiruvanmiyur :D ;) on Saturday!! (part II will be continued shortly)
Unfortunately I had a meeting at office at 4.30, so had to rush back home at 3.30pm :(

2 comments:

Ram said...

boring part 1 :P

Jammy said...

As I had commented in one of your other posts, your posts seem to have an affinity towards food ;)
I missed attending Ambs marriage and guess I wouldn't get to meet her ever in the real world.