Friday, May 06, 2005

Sweet memories

After a hectic day at office, came back home damn tired #:-s, worst thing was that my mom was not at home, so I had to open the door and take charge of my home for couple of days now
#-o.

When I was cleaning the room and saying my evening prayers, my mobile started ringing. I knew it was a call from a number that I did not know because the ring tone was that of a siren :P, rushing for my mobile, I forgot where I had kept it… then searching thru the way from where the ring sound came, sighted my mobile lying in my handbag! Taking the call hurriedly I said…. Hellooooooo a voice from the other side responded calling me with my pet name in school!! It was a shock but a sweet surprise for me, a very familiar voice, but couldn’t recognize at the first go.. My friend kept on making fun of me, when at last I found the rascal at the other end!! He was a very very good friend of mine at school with whom there was no single day that I never fought with him!!
We were talking and talking and talking that I forgot that I had to cook my dinner myself and it was around 8 PM ;) :P (guess something else would strike u guys mind now! Chennai Gals don’t drink :P ) We were laughing at our silliness’ of fighting for a pencil, cleaning the board, reading at the class, standing in line, drinking water from another friends water bottle after a tiring PT class… haha.. its silly for us today, but then, we were like enemies :x… I remember swearing at his face that if I was ever granted a wish to kill someone, for sure I will take away the life of this rascal.
We now laugh at the moments we cried, but the moments we laughed together earlier now makes us cry!! (aananda kaneer :P)

4 comments:

Ram said...

Sri, Sriramanaa? :P

Heidi Kris said...

Ram :-s [-x
Yaru anda Sriram inum enaku theriyadu, avara patha odane kandipa unga elarkitayum solluven!
btw Ram, i wont call him as rascal and all :P ;)

@ Im bit senti type only :)

Jammy said...

Sri, seems Gopal got the name wrong. It should have been Sivaram:P

Heidi Kris said...

[-x jammy, :-s no sivaram or sriram...