Monday, May 09, 2005

A day of sweet surprises :)

Today has been a day of sweet surprises for me. I was happy throughout the day.
Started the day getting up a bit early and so could finish my prayers early. Then left for ofiz and had a happy day. Finished my job satisfactorily and did a little more value added service to my job which earned me an appreciation mail from my front office, which is of course bit difficult to get :)

Then my manager called me for an one to one discussion. Guessed it could be regarding that mail, but then never expected that I would be confirmed in my employment so soon. I have another month of probationary period and training to undergo. But my manager said “ Your work was promising and more than satisfactory that we are confirming u one month ahead of your original date of confirmation!!” – Now I am praying God that I should be able to maintain the same level of performance and do my level best to satisfy the expectation of my organization and get recognized by my employers.

Another surprise was a message from my closest friend with whom I was not able to keep in touch off late. I was very very happy to receive that message.

One more surprise!! My mom is back home. I was glad to see her after about 3 days.
So the best part of the day is I will be having my dinner prepared by my mom. \:D/
Then I signed into net to see a surprise testimonial written for me :"> , hmm though half of the stuff in it was only partly true :P ;) its always nice to know what people are thinking about you. :)

Then one of my friend called me out of a blue moon, it was long since I heard from her. Was great to hear her sweet childish voice. Then a close friend of mine came online, long since I had a good chat with this person.

Felt very very happy at the end of the day. A memorable day in my life :)
Guess God has started showing pity on me too! :)

4 comments:

Ram said...

lol...pity on u? :P...congrats about the job and hope u have more such good days from now on :).

Akshay said...

Heidi

Its a mind game if u think every morning this is my day it surely will be yours. Enjoy.

Upar wala jab bhi deta, deta chappar phaad ke :P

Jammy said...

Hey Sri,
Nice 2 know that u r having a great time. Just a thought...don't think that u should continue your good work, try to reach newer vistas by performing better.

I can't reach orkut for sometime. So, if possible, mail me your new testimonial.

Heidi Kris said...

Thanks a lot dear friends :)