Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pickle

When you have no better job to do
When you have no one to speak to
When you feel too lonely
When you feel no oneelse can spare time with you
When you are bored
When you need my help
you call me, you say you are missing me, you feel im ur best friend
No my honey, you dont treat me as ur friend, but u r using me as a pickle for you life!

P.S. Please dont give me advices like friendship is understanding and unconditional.. im fed up of all those BS! In simple terms on person is damn selfish and the other person is a dumbhead! You know who is who!!!

2 comments:

Mystic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mystic said...

Maybe I'm not the first thing
That comes to your mind every morning...
Maybe I'm not the special someone
With whom u'd share ur rain and ur sun ...
Maybe I mean almost nothing to you..
But hey... dont pretend to share something that's not true..

Your pretense would hurt more than ur neglect