Sunday, September 17, 2006

My love story!

I had a crush on him when I was 16, a deep desire within me to own him. I turned 18 and it was my dream come true when I had a chance to befriend him. Yes, I did that, the dawn of July 13, 2001 was so auspicious for me, I know he has entered my life. We have become very close now.

Our love started growing as years passed, but there were lots of misunderstanding. I wasn’t sure if he still loves me. I had to do a lot of sacrifices. The amount of pain that I suffered every day was taking my life out. Everyone left me alone. Sleepless nights, I spent with him, jus thinking about him. The fights I had to put up to get our relationship going on.

The day came in 2003, I gathered all my guts and made my first proposal to him. He did not reject me on my face, neither did he accept me. He was half-minded I guess. He was in constant touch with me even after that. We spoke almost daily, the hours I spent with him was much more than I spent with my parents, my relatives and friends. He was still not sure about us. We had frequent quarrels now and then. I was jealous of him having so many friends and each one would call him for a date, he left me alone, all alone , with just his thoughts as my company.

I wasn’t sure if he was still mine. I had rejected so many proposals just for him, but today, I am afraid! Afraid of my future. Is he testing me? My patience? Or my love for him? It was in November 2004, that this new friend of mine came into my life. He asked me for a date, I felt, what’s wrong, but I still love him, nothing wrong in going for a date, may be I need a change? May be I need someone else, who can give me comfort? Yes, I started liking him. I accepted his friendship, we became very good friends. He made me laugh and always comforted me. He gave me opportunities to make so many new friends, my life changed, but still I was in love with him. He is special for me. I used to call him every now and then. Spend time with him during the weekends. Is he angry with me? Is he angry that I am not spending as much time with him, as I used to? I wasn’t bothered. He ditched me now and then. He went on with others every time leaving me alone.

At times I used to cry, cry for not spending enough time with him. He is still very special for me. I love him. I Love him deep from my heart. It’s high time I need to get married to him. This time I am going propose to him. It’s now or never. I can no longer take risk in my life, he has been avoiding me, but I can’t take it anymore. My folks at home have given me enough time and I have done enough sacrifices for him in my life. Now at last, I have also ditched my new friend who gave me all happiness in my life. This friend made me live independently, he gave me confidence, he opened new avenues for me, he took me to places around the world, but what now, I have ditched him. I have taken a costly decision just for you my love. What is that all I want, I just want to add your name as my initials. My love, this is the last time I am going to propose to you. Wish you accept me and we get married soon. I can’t wait any longer. I want to be called CA. Srinidhi!

21 comments:

Mystic said...

Aiyoooooo....After all this anticipation.... Kirukki... loosu.. pa... thu...


Anywayz it was good :)

elektriksitar said...

Ha ha...
Nice post di Sri :)
All the bestu..nanna pannu..

Heidi Kris said...

hehe ashy

Thanks badhri

Thrivikraman said...

Hehehe.. indha madiri posts laam paathu paathu bore adichu pochu.. yaravathu sondha kathai soga kadhai ezuthungappa..!! :|

Sri.. its not your lover whos rejecting your proposal... its you not able to convince him that he has to accept your proposal. All the best this time :)

Ashwin said...

Too open...keep these within you as much as possible dear..ur feelings however genuine is just another 5 mins time pass for others..share these thoughts only with your best friends srinidhi..

Just a word..if he is uncertain, dont force him..after all he does what he chooses to do and he is doing that.

When one of you are is in doubts, its better to stop!

Sorry, unsolicited advice..but would do that if that makes you think a bit..btw one last note on this...dont lose self respect ever!

Heidi Kris said...

Yeah parth, i guess what you told is right, may be this time i must try out a better stratergy.

@Ashwin :-) read again.. you didnt get the gist i guess. Anyways thanks

Heidi Kris said...

:P Krish you know me ;)

Siva said...

good one ;-)
started reading with a deja vu in a few other blogs and ended laughing ;)

Heidi Kris said...

hehe thanks Siva :-)

Naren said...

same as parth & krishna :P

Naren said...

btw, "this is the last time I am going to propose to you" - really?
I hear many inter ppl saying d same every yr :P

Labakku Das said...

Same as Krishna.. directly read the last line :P.. these love stories are too cliched!find the same in everybody's blog.. and as Parth said hoping that atleast someone would write their own story!!
anyway well written and all the best!

Heidi Kris said...

Naren, fyi im a final student and not inter :P

@ Rajeev, satyama idu enoda sonda kadai!

meghjanmi said...

guessed so right at the beginning..anyways,a gud one..:)
and..wish u a happy married life..;)

Heidi Kris said...

Thanks MJ

Prasanna said...

why dont u find a maplai whose name is aravamudhan... and whose father's name is chakrapani!!! matter solved!! :P

Jammy said...

I didn't know thatthe initials were added before the name!
All the best Sri.
Nice way of writing.

Labakku Das said...

Sri i meant sondha kadhal kadhai :P. Now dont say CA is your love

Ram said...

good one di! CA nu kandu pudikka mudiyala :D although it was obvious otherwise :P
all the best :)

Heidi Kris said...

:O Ada paavi prasan! Unaku mattum dhan ipadilam kedithanama thonum :P

Thanks jammy, and yes they have now started using it before the name :-)

@ Rajeev, if i write my sondha kaadhal kadai, then i wish it be a happy story than sondha-sogakadhai

@Ram thanks :D

Serendipity said...

lol CA mela love:P all the bestu. hope u become a CA soon:)