Saturday, April 15, 2006

A walk :)

As I was walking down the dumpy bumpy road
With my billy goat and huge green toad..
I saw a garden of lollipops..
with green, blue and pink skytops..
So I said "hey ho hey ho...lifes so gay!"..
Have fun, it costs nothing to pay
But when those dark clouds came,
it threatend my long walk to end..
I didnt stop...coz it was all the same..
somewhere a lamp that lit up the bend
So I strode on..the light upon my path.
and finally reached home to take a hot shower bath.
There was noone who guided me but the hope within.
Its self love first next coming the kith and kin..

2 comments:

Ram said...

hmmmm- dont see the connection. first few lines were good...

Heidi Kris said...

What happend to ur minimal ego name??

and adula connection iruka vaipe ila :D summa edho mood illama kirukinadhu me and ashy..