Friday, July 22, 2005

Atlast Weekend!!

It was a very tiring and hectic week. Invariably extented my shift everyday. Had loads of work to do and also some pending to be continued on Monday. :(

This week had few improtant events. Monday and tuesday had hell a lot of work which made me sleep for jus 4 hours out of 48 hours :((. On 20th my friend Smriti came back from her Srirangam and Thirunelveli tour. So was awaiting for the halwa :D
On 20th night we both were chatting for such a long time that I didnt work at ofiz at all and then had to put in extra time slogging to complete my work.

On 21st my jigiri dosth Lavan was leaving for Dehli IIT for doing her MBA. So was bit upset that i will be missing her company for another 5 1/2 months before she comes for her winter vacations in December. Smriti came home with halwa [malipoo missing ;) :P ] and then we both went to lav's house and bid her buhbyeee.

There was some function at one another friend Deepsuns home. So we both went to his house. Parth had come to deeps house directly. It was excellent at Deepaks house. They had made very very good decoration and I felt very relaxed and happy at their house. Unfortunately, we couldnt stay there for long (for eating the puliyodarai prasadam) as I had to be at office at 5.30pm as I had an audit. :( Smrithi dropped me at office and left home. Audit went on okay but again was really tiring day.

On friday,had a pooja at home for aadi velli. I had a party at office. So had been to dinner at Residency Towers T.Nagar. The party was excellent. The food was wonderful, but all i ate was only dessert. As it was aadi vellikazhamai and i had to paal thelichufy for puthu, couldnt each much outside. Then work at ofis again was heavy. :((

Now still sitting at ofiz.. about to leave for home in a couple of minutes...
Happy weekend.. have fun :D <:-p \:D/

No comments: