Friday, June 26, 2020

time travel to my alter universe

I was reflecting on the past decade and realized how much my life has changed from what I had dreamt. Almost everyone of my friends lives has changed too! I have become engrossed with my family, career and so many social activities that I forgot that I had this beautiful blog world that I left behind.

Call it the Covid blues or catching up with your "past", I decided to dust out my old blog and check-in on my old pals. It was a bitter sweet moment. Most of my "Nanbargal" blogs had an old post dated 2008-2009, some gave error message and few are blocked. I was surprised and happy to see at least a couple of blogs with posts dated 2015-2017, but was thrilled to note that "Gils" was updating his blog regularly. :)

We keep running in this busy hamster wheel life, that we sometimes forget to stop and rest, stop and reflect, stop and relish what we have. Nature has given us mankind this opportunity to slow-down and rethink our priorities. I did! Did you?

No comments: