Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dreams

How many of you still dream about your school days? I do! At times my dreams are so scary that I wake up with jolt just to realise that Im way ahead of my school days and in few years my kids would be on their way to school !
Here are some of the dreams I had.
1. Forgetting to do my homework and not taking the right workbook to class.
2. Missing one ribbon and searching for it at 8:45am when the first bell will ring at 9:00am
3. Wearing a wrong uniform. (we had two uniforms in our school- White and white on days when we had our games period and normal brown uniform on non P.T days.)
4. Not polishing the shoes and getting caught during prayer.
5. Getting up late on Saturdays, when we had a special Havan period that starts at 8:20 am
6. Losing the calendar book that has the time table chart in it and not know the classes of the day.

Some times I wake up crying badly from these dreams! Glad that these dreams are never going to come true! :-)

4 comments:

MaySan said...

Nee innum school girl a ve irukka!!

G3 said...

Naan valaraliyae mummynu unga mummya paathu neenga paadalaam pola ;)))

Manoj said...

Mostly idhedhaan but ribbonkku badhila tie. I remember, but dreamalalaam vardhunnaa nee rombave baadhikka pattirukka. Thiruppiyum regular bloggingaa? Illa chummaa oru postaa?

Heidi Kris said...

yeah bayangarama badhaikapatrukenu dhan sollanum :). Try to be more regular from now..