Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WDGW - 2

Hey Divya, your necklace seems to be damn pretty. What stone is that? Looks like tiger eye.
Yep it is indeed tiger eye. Got it from Vellaiyangiri hills.
Oh that’s good. Hmm I guess I will also get one for myself.
But you need to go there to get it for you. They don’t sell it you see. There is a tree that gives you the tiger eye seeds, you need to collect them, wash them in the waterfalls and then give it to the habitants of the place for them to tie it as a necklace for you.
I have made up my mind. Iam going to Vellaiyangiri tonight itself.

Sounds of all the animals at the forest. Gushing sound of the waterfalls.

What a breath taking place. Oh my God. How am I going to climb this mountain?
Doctor this is a scientific miracle. How did you manage to bring the raft to the falls and climb the falls with the help of raft?
Oh relax madam! It is very simple. We created fire by dashing two rafts against each other and lighted our cigarettes. A smoke gave us this brilliant idea of climbing up the falls using the raft. You need to use the winch to lift your raft.
Oh Doctor, I don’t smoke. I don’t like the idea of smoking inside this beautiful forest. It is also harmful for your health.
You are being rude madam. I have decided not to help you in finding you tiger eye.
Oh Iam so sorry Mr. Scientist. Could you please help me for once?
Alrite, but we are not going to allow you step into our rafts. I shall give u a route map and you should find you own way up the hills.
Hmm okay Sir. Thanks.

The cab is waiting, hey girl come fast. What are u doing there staring at the picture with tiger eye necklace? The canteen would close by 8.00pm. It’s already late. Are you planning to make me starve tonight?

Hey give me a hand. I might fall down. I don’t even have any place to keep my foot.
Hold on to my roots and try to walk across the platform. Be careful, I might uproot any moment.

Oh my head is aching. I am unable to balance. Hey why are u standing there looking at me? Don’t you have any little love left for me? Am I not you dear sister. Give me a hand. Help me climb this place. I might fall into the falls any moment. Please brother. Ma, tell anna to help me ma. Pleeeeeeeeee

Chenna, mani 9.30 aaradhu. Ezhundru di. Iniki office ku pogaradha illaya? Ezhudru!!

P.S. WDGW = When dreams get weird.
P.P.S - Inspired by Ram ;-)

5 comments:

MaySan said...

Weird daan di inda post!

Ram said...

hehe [:D]

Heidi Kris said...

Mayur adhan nanum sonnen ;)
Ram :D

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

First timer here :) had been to ur site previously referred by prithz..

>>Am I not you dear sister. Give me a hand. Help me climb this place. I might fall into the falls any moment. Please brother. Ma, tell anna to help me ma. Pleeeeeeeeee

ithai than first paarthena... aaha etho senti post pola irukkae nu padicha...kadsee la me too felt weird [:D]

Serendipity said...

nice dream :P so eppo gonna hunt for tiger's eye? :P