Tuesday, May 01, 2007

$h!t happens!

With jus less than two days to go for my exams, i havent even opened my books, and with absolutely no enthu to study or appear for my exams im jus feeling like a piece of S^&*.

As if i run out of lame excuses to justify my laziness or lack of interest towards my studies, i have fallen sick and have still not recovered. I dont have a clue if i would be really able to write my exams or not! Having promised my darling friend that I would not be coming online in chat, I have kept my promise and have not logged into messenger for past couple of days, but I must admit that now the kind of addict that i have become to this blogging and net that two days off from system makes me go really mad and wild. And to top it up a whole day wasted waiting for someone to call jus got me on my nerves.I hope she forgives me for this couple of mins that i have come online!!

Wondering whats this post all about? Simply nothing. Jus a vent out of my frustrations towards life. Why dont they introduce a rule, law or whatever to stop conducting exams? Are exams really necessary?? God Save this world! Save the students from these exams :((

8 comments:

Krishna said...

exams should be banned i agree! good luck for your exams!

Driver said...

Something relevant to ponder up on - of course after your exams. All the best.

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

dho da, exam illadhe school ketten a :)
exam ozhiga nu kathardha vittuttu ozhunga padinga , samathu ponnula
-K maami

Ram said...

i wonder why i feel inexplicably uncomfortable every time i see a girl swear, especially the literate ones. hmmm...

do well.

Mystic said...

hmmmmmmm

I said...

hey.. u r krishna s sis ?

I said...

hey.. u r krishna s sis ?

popsie said...

Well well, as for the internet and bloging - agreed it can get addictive. Focus on your xams now that you have vented out whatever you had to...and good luck!!!