Thursday, March 01, 2007

Minsara kanavu

Tagged by KK this time.. need to write a dream (the ones that we wish to come true?).

Here goes my most fearful dreams [and believe me these dreams repeat quite often :( ]

1. A dream of getting up late on the exam day and missing the hall ticket at home and then rushing back home to take the hall ticket, and finally make up to the exam hall jus at the end of the first half an hour so that im let inside for the exam, but unfortunately, my calculator or pen wont work and i write my exam so horribly that day and after seeing me cry so much the examiner agrees to give 5 mins grace time to complete the paper. I have never ever been to an exams without this dream the previous night. I always get scared so much for exams and make sure i carry 3 calculator all powerd by both solar and cell :D one full box of all colours of pen, and ink pen and ink bottle too :D 2 sharpners and 2 erasor and also one box of pencils. I know im mad!

2. I dont know the reason behind getting this dream, but i get this quite often, as if all my teeth fall down when im brushing my teeth. I jus get up with a jolt whenever this happens.I will be doubly careful the next morning while brushing.

The good dreams that i have had are these :

1. Somehow I sometimes get dreams of going to a temple where i have never been before, the routes and the places and all the faces everything new, but within one month of that dream, i endup visiting those temples and to my surprise i would feel so nostalgic and would be like my dream was exactly the same, including the faces and the dialogues that i have with them!

2. This is my all time favourite dream and i dont know if i can call it a dream because I imagine this and go to the fantasy world and fall asleep. Its the story of Heidi. That im heidi and I stay with my dad (actually its her grandfather in the story, but i somehow want to live with my dad) in the swiss alps with lots of flowers and pines near my house. I have my bed near the roof with a small window by its side through which i admire the moon during the night and where my friend a little sparrow would come and wake me up with its chripping in the morning when the sun winks from the snow clad mountains.
I go down and then when i open the backyard door i have a slide that takes me to a natural sauna from a nearby waterfall :-) [something similar to the thanga thamarai magale picturisation from Minsara kannavu :D]

Now i tag.. hmm..
Asha
Harini
Mayur ; and
Sindhu

21 comments:

G3 said...

Attendence first.. appalikka read :D

Unknown said...

First....enna ma dream panra po. Rajeev menon kitta assistant a daan sethu vidanum unnai. Visuala pinni pedal edukara :-)
btw...same blood for almost same exam dream :-)

Unknown said...

grr....g3....just la kavututta....
poi thoonguma :-(

G3 said...

@Harish : Adhukku dhaan attendence pottuttu poi padikkanumngaradhu :D

Me on night shiftu.. so no thookams now :-(

G3 said...

Chweet dreams..

Ur fearful dreams palikkama irukka neenga eduthukkara extra care lol :D

Unga sweet dreams are too sweet.. First one nijama?? Appo edho super natural power irukko ;-)

Seri.. poi thoongunga.. padichadhum blogginadhum podhum.. Sweet dreams :D

Unknown said...

techically naan daan first....
aana reasonably nee adichita...
pozhachu po :-(
p.s: oru paathu nyaabagam vandudu..iravinil aatam...pagalinil thookam...

Heidi Kris said...

G3 nenga technicalla first ana namba harish paavam romba feel pani padichutu commentinadhu naala avanum first :D

yeah enoda fearful dreams pallikama iruka i go to exam hall 1 hr before sometimes even 2 hrs before if its my tough paper :-s

G3 said...

@Harish : //pozhachu po :-(//
Adha konjam sirichikkitae solli irundha nalla irundhirukkum :D

//techically naan daan first....//
Technicalla? puliyodharai munnadi adhellam endha moolaikku :P

//p.s: oru paathu nyaabagam vandudu..iravinil aatam...pagalinil thookam... //
Hehehe.. Correct situational song :D

G3 said...

@Heidi Kris : //G3 nenga technicalla first ana namba harish paavam romba feel pani padichutu commentinadhu naala avanum first :D //
Neenga sollitta cheringa obbicer :D

Unknown said...

@G3
First vandadunaala nee eppadiyum sirikka daan pora...anda :-( enakku daan...:-(
hee hee...yaaro ippove American life ku ready aagaraanga :-)

G3 said...

@Harish : //yaaro ippove American life ku ready aagaraanga :-) //
Dhoda.. idhu onnu dhaan korai.. Edho america-vaavadhu nalla irundhuttu pogattum.. vidunga :D

Ram said...

i used to get those exam dreams too...ippolaam India la irukkaraa maadhiri kanavudhaan jaasthi...

balar said...

Good post..
I used to get similar kind of exam dreams a day before exam....:(

/*
but i get this quite often, as if all my teeth fall down when im brushing my teeth. I jus get up with a jolt whenever this happens.I will be doubly careful the next morning while brushing.
*/ Hahahaha very nice dream..teeth clip is the best option for precaution.

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

good dreams..i mean good bad dreams :-)

exams ellaam kadadhu pala varusham aadhu daa saami :-) brushing teeth konjam beedhi tharum dream dhaan...

i too accept that certain dreams come true during the course of our life but i used to stumble during those moments..it reminds us we have seen similar things etc..,

good one

Syam said...

exam ku olunga padikkalana hall ticket miss panra maathiri dream varathu ellam romba saathaaranam :-)

anonymous said...

what a coincidence...i've had the exam dream a million times..esp.lly after i was done with univ. And i was so relieved to wake up and realize my life was done with exams...

Arunkumar said...

namakku ellam elundirikka mudiyaadha alavukku thookam thaan varum exam mundina naal. no dreams.. :-)

teath falling downaa? thriller padama irukke :(

was imagining ur swiss alps , that wud be simply gr8 if that happes in real life ;)

I said...

Interesting blogs.. ! :)

Bhargavi said...

Good Post about dreams and a great tag!

I too have real wierd ones :D

Heidi Kris said...

@ balar - teeth clip illa paal set dhan kudiya sekaram enakunu nenaikaren :-s

@ Kittu - Jr.Kittu-ku paritchai time la thirupi start ayidum dont worry :D

@ syam - experience speaks? :P

@ Prashant - looks like its pretty common for everyone.. thanks for visiting my blog.. keep coming :-)

@ Arunkumar - yup.. if that swiss alps dreams comes true.. unga vaaiku sakarai podaren ;) would be awesome :D

@ Bharatwaj & Bhargavi - Thanks :-)

gils said...

huuh...pallullam kotira mathiri dreama..eppa ninachaaly valikuthu...gues neenga ovear tv pathutu thoong poveenganu...