Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Reasonless random ramblings..

Warning! :- If you know me as "Sweet, chamathu ponnu Sri", then please don't read this post :D.. even after reading this warning, if you want to proceed reading this post, then if at all you form a bad opinion .. then forget that you read this post, please padichadhu ellam echa thotu azhichudungo ;-) I will still look nice to your eyes :">

I'm so happy today! I am now a proud owner of a 4 wheeler licence. After so many days of postponing and me being so lazy to go to driving class, finally the waiting time is over! I got my licence today. Oru Licence edukarathukula naai padadha paadu patachu.. I had got my 2 wheeler licence exactly on the 32nd day i turned 18! I applied for my LLR on my 18th B'day. I was so proud for owning a two wheeler license that time, my mistake, I should have learnt car driving that time itself.. ivalo varusham thali poiduchu :( .. but its like better late than never :D
Few of this govt. officials are such worst buggers! What the hell bothers him what kind of dress I wear or what ear-rings that im wearing. Porukki naai! I had gone to the RTO office for getting the genuineness certificate for my two wheeler licence as I need to surrender that one and get a combined licence for the two and four wheeler. It was raining badly that day and i was fully drenched... this porukki rascal was commenting something stupid and the bitch that was sitting beside him was jaalra adichufying for him! I felt so irritated and wanted to give back royally.. but ena pandradhu.. velai aganumenu ela karumathayum sagichuka vendiyadha pochu :((! Our fate is like that.

Apram :D I have treated myself with a new coolers.. ipo madam ada potukutudhan driving full time :D.. even during the evenings.. yarana paatha inda ponnuku either madras eye or "Arpathuku pudusa vaazhvu vandruku" nu nenaipanga! But ena nenacha ena.. inda pudhu goggles nala naraya advantages :D :P .. hehe full time bird watching panalaam ( Girls! doesn't the term bird watching sound too feminine? Pasangala sight adikarathuku edachum term iruka pa???) ! [Manasakshi : Srinidhi.. your darker side is getting revealed.. !!! ne romba ketu poindruka] Oh! illa pa.. i meant, the goggles is very useful in protecting the dust from falling into my eyes nu solla vandhen :D! Iam the most nalla ponnu you see ;)

I love driving in this kotturpuram road.. its such a cool place to enjoy ur ride.. wide road, shade of the trees to protect you from the scorching heat.. and absolutely no traffic at all..Today i did a comedy act :D, tried to overtake two cars that were going side by side, actually read this in a friends blog.. ada try pani pathen.. hmm so decided to overtake both the cars at the same time :P So rendu car-ukum nadula poondu poiten, apram dhan comedy ana matter, after that I clicked my indicator twice towards right and twice towards left, as if to convey the drivers that I drive faster than both of them. hehe.. i cudn't stop laughing from that time.. road la poravan-lam edho loose nu nenachrupanga! =)) I usually drive only in 60's in that lane from the Cancer institute till the Turnview apartments.. hmm munadi atleast Surya's hoarding would be there to ogle at.. ipo ada edututanunga padupaavi pasanga! He used to look soooooooo handsome in that TVS Starcity ad, aduku aprama Aircel one was put up there.. :x .. stupid fellow! I hate his Fair n Handsome ad! he looks so awful without his manly meesai! yuck!

Na oru paanjali range ku ayindruken!.. I have 5 lovers now :P I have now become so dependant on them that I think I can't stay without them anymore :P .. yar avalam? My first love - my honda-activa, the second - My K608i Sony Ericsson, my most beloved - IBM Thinkpad, the fourth - Ipod Nano and the fifth.. ipo dhan ivanuku route potundruken.. Enaku "Ne Venumda Chellam" ;) hehe

Adada! ida marandhutene!! I have joined a new ofis now.. its not an entirely new place for me.. but its really nice to be here again! Im getting paid for doing nothing actually :D. En ootu ob-illa un ootu ob-illa... idu ulaga maha ob :D .. supera ofis ku late-a poitu sekarama odi vandhuduven :D hehe after all life a ensoi pananumla ;)

9 comments:

sophist said...

Manasakshi : ada votta vaai :P

& yeah, riding on kotturpuram road is bliss. I enjoyed it for 4 yrs of my college :)

All the best for new job :)

& treat pls :D

MaySan said...

Me too wants treat...and I still believe you are a sweet girl:P

meghjanmi said...

Sri..totally agree with valli doll..it was nice to read abt ur uff'darker' side..brought a smile..:)
congrats on finding such a lovely job..hope it continues for a long time ..;)
Inda sahadevan yaaru puriyala..apparam vilakki solvayakkum,ok?

Serendipity said...

:D agreed still sweet girl. So oru sweet treat plz :D

Nalla madras eye time la vonly u have bought the coolers :P

Zeta said...

Super Sri ATB for your new job!!aparam wats wrong in scene potufying with coolers ;)and yeah because a gal sight adichifies shes not a bad girl hehe..- Mithila

Vetty Max said...

Unnecessary warning. Atha padichittu post romba chappu nu irundhudhu. :P

Jammy said...

sila perukku mattum eppadi ippadi vela kadaikarathunnu puriyala

nandoo said...

u arent a Ms.Goody shooes.. are you?

Thanks for visitng my blog... apdinu sollamaten... coz Nandoo doesnt like to be formal..

vanakam !! varta !!

arvindh said...

Your post brought back memories of driving around in Chennai. Neengalum "Bird watching"ae use pannunga - oru common language irundha nalladhudhaan!!