Wednesday, August 30, 2006

hit lines!

Hit lines that you can find in any girls scrap book.

Wanna friendship with me? Scrap me.

Hey all ur fotos are very good. Im happy to friendship with you.

Why are u deleting my friendship?

Hi, Im naganadhan loganathan baby, call me kutty @1234567890

Hey i think i know you. Did u by anychance stay near gumidipundi? I wanna friendship with homely girls (What does gumidipundi got to do with homeliness?)

Im new for orkut. your scrap book very big. Can v frndshp?

Why you no freindsship wiht me? What wrong i did? Give reason. (Why the hell shud i add this idiot? Or whats the necessity for me to give him reasons for not adding?)

God! am fed up with these fools. Fine what are they going to achieve by adding me? Or for that matter any girl. x-(

8 comments:

Vetty Max said...

Pasanga thirundhave maattanga.

Jammy said...

"what are they going to achieve by adding me?" - someone for kadalai pOttufying. Vera enna?

meghjanmi said...

and they want to know the reason,too on top of everything..:O

Serendipity said...

Good list.

The trend as i have noted
no of requests dependson
1. the number of communities u r in
2. putting ur pic as the profile pic
3. ur ststus:d

Another thing that these online romeos do is that they send u messages giving their profile details n work n request for fship. V.V bugging

Naren said...

Solution: Put your status as married :P

Curiousmoron said...

LOL @ Naren

Best thing dont reply!

elektriksitar said...

Hey noodles,
Check out my old blog on this:
http://elektriksitar.blogspot.com/2005/08/yeah.html

:-) Badhri

Ram said...

whoa- Sriram has a point. what if i had thought the same way when u added me? hehe :P