Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Got tagged

Tagged by Ramm

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most and then pick 10 people to do the same (optional). Try to be original and creative and no to use the things someone else has already used.

1. Enjoy dreamless, disturbanceless sleep for min of 8 hrs a day.
2. See my amma waiting for me to return from ofis. (ofcourse with milo and tiffin ready ;))
3. Go for a long drive in the ECR in a Santro on a rainy day with my sweetheart driving the car and with nice romantic songs turned on.
4. Work for a company like my previous employers work culture, where i can play TT and carrom for atleast 4 hrs in a working day of 8 hrs ;)
5. Not miss even one Kutchery during the december season.
6. Amma ootifying saadam when am not feeling hungry.. but endup eating more than my usual meal..
7. Chatting whole night with frndz and sleep in the morning.
8. Fighting with my brother and make him get scolding from my parents :D
9. Try to follow my schedules and plans that i draft so carefully
10. Not to feel upset with things that go wrong over which i dont have the control.

I tag-
Manu, K7, Prasan, Ram, Asha, Mayura and Sindhu

5 comments:

Jammy said...

I'm already through with this Sri

Ram said...

appreciate it Sri! 2 was cho chweet...

Heidi Kris said...

@jammy realised it later.. but didnt have the enthu to come and edit the post.. so jus left it as it was..

@Ram : Danke :D

Mystic said...

Lovely di...I agree with Ram..2 was certainly the best....I've completed the tag too...check it out

Serendipity said...

too good sri:)

aana that 4 hrs on 8 part konjam over dhaan:D