Saturday, August 13, 2005

jus like that

Its long since i updated my blog. Had been little preoccupied with my work, class and other things. Time is speeding away like anything that all my personal schedules are pending and i have hell a lot of work to be completed before this month end.

Though the work at ofis was tiring and nothing happening in the way i want them too..few good news kept me going all these days. Got the results of my exams, which i had given a few days back..cleared my post graduation with decent marks by Gods grace.

The friendship day was another good day .. i luv my friends and respect friendship a lot. Iam lucky to have a very good set of friends. They have always been a source of inspiration for me. Though friendship neednt be expressed only on this particular friendship day, it is one more occassion when u can express urself to ur friends and tell them how much they mean to us.

But whats is more disappointing is that, many of my dear one have become very busy these days and am missing all the conf chats. I dont understand if i had done any mistake.. but suddenly feel like people are avoiding me.. whatever be the case, knowingly or unknowingly had i committed any mistake, lemme take this as an oppurtunity to seek apologies to each one of them. :)

Oops am getting late for my class... now i need to pack up things and run...hoping for days when iam back to my vettiness!

7 comments:

Sue said...

sri :) none'd avoid you... you're probably the most genuine pal me met thru orkut ;)

gluck with the classes and yesh! catcha soon in a conf hehe

Vetty Max said...

Avoiding you vaa? :-o X-( Evan avan?

Sri it must just be that you are too busy di. :)

Heidi Kris said...

>:D< kesava n tsunaiyana :)

MaySan said...

Who is avoiding you Sri? You actually sem to be avoiding us;) No no I know you are busy, so no probs. Take care.

Ram said...

Sri- take it easy b-)

Akshay said...

ok this is y u told me to have a look at ur blog. atleast i am not avoiding anyone just that i have been very very busy to even get online and talk to u guys for 15 - 20 mins properly.

Anyways we will all be vetti again very soon....hopefully

Heidi Kris said...

>:D< thanks di mayur, ram, k7 and aks n kris